22.8.11

*NEWS* WIZ'KID A FATHER ??


21 Year Old WizKid Has Apparently Fathered A Child At 21 to
Undergraduate Student 'Sola' Who Claims Her 2 Month Old Daughter Is His!!

Full Story Inside!!

However Friends & Family Refuse To Believe Until A DNA Test Is Taken!
In Past Interviews With Nigerian Magazines WizKid Has Denied These Rumours
 But Sources Insist They Are True!

Last Week WizKid Tweeted This,

(@wizkidayo) ‘Hey All.. Got sumthin to tell yall. In life, there are those times when you wonder about the wrong decisions you’ve made… This is one of those times for me. I realize that I haven’t always lived up to everyone’s expectations from my loved ones to the immense love from my fans. I am sorry. Please continue to pray for me. With the help of my family and my EME big brothers, I am working on becoming a better man, a better artiste, a more responsible person with every one of my actions.‘

What Do YOU Think?

No comments:

Post a Comment